BBQ

We had our first BBQ the other day. We did it charcoal style, no propane for us. My burps still tasted like the mesquite flavored wood chips we used well into the night. It was quite delicious. The countdown is down to 8 days left before I have to go to work full time. We went down and checked out the area. It seems to be a reputable area of business and commerce. Speaking of Commerce, we went to the Washington, D.C. Aquarium, which happens to be in the bottom of the building of Commerce, paid five bucks to walk around and look at about 10 fish tanks full of somewhat interesting fish. We had gone on the recommendation of a friend, but I don't think this friend had been. They even tried to throw you off by saying that the shark feeding was at 2, but really the only sharks they had were 2 leopard sharks that were about the size of my left arm. So, when you people come to visit, I don't think we'll be going there. We went to the National Air and Space Museum afterwards which was interesting, but also packed. I think we'll have to postpone our tourist activities until after Memorial Day weekend.
We went and saw the Da Vinci Code, after scoping out one of the cheaper theaters. It was rather entertaining, and would've been even better if I hadn't read the book, but was still worth the watch. They had a couple of things that were different than in the book, but I won't spoil anything for the rest of you. Other upcoming attractions include the new Superman movie, which will be playing in IMAX theaters. I think it will be quite the show.
Oh, the picture is there because I need a picture to put on my profile. I hope all of you have seen the slideshows I've put up on google. If you haven't let me know, and I'll give you the link.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christianne said...

Next time go to the National Aquarium in Baltimore Maryland!
See the website http://www.aqua.org/

Christianne said...

Oh enough - I am sick of looking at this post! Update your blog NOW!! I know you have stuff to say

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS