Zoom. Zoom. Zoom. Part II

Due to popular demand, the Phil's Pills Editing Committee Chair decided to put up a picture of his wife's car. It does have license plates now, but other than that, it is almost exactly as you see it there. That is not our porch, though, ours is to the left. I have a pot of basil that I'm growing, and Jen has a box of flowers.
It's been raining quite a bit here.
We finally finished off a lasagna Jen had made the other day. It was quite delicious. We also went to Ruby Tuesday's last night for dinner, because I'd seen a commercial for it and it looked to be quite a hearty meal. I was a little disappointed. Any other recommendations for restaurants are welcome. Especially those in the area, Christianne, I know you're reading this. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS