Nats - Yanks


Jen and I went to the Nationals game the other day. It was pretty hot, but we enjoyed the game and a nice hot dog. There's nothing quite like eating a ball park hot dog and watching a baseball game. In case you were wondering, it wasn't me that took that picture. Our seats were way up at the top.

In other news, my little brother Mark just got back from his mission to Venezuela. Turned out he didn't really spend all the time in Venezuela, there was some time in Aruba looking for Natalie Holloway, and some time in Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic, one of the two.

My job has started picking up. I got through all the silly training, (how to expense things, yada yada yada) and am actually doing what they hired me to do now. To clear it up, I'm a Data Quality & Integrity Consultant for the Audit/Enterprise Risk Solutions division of Deloitte & Touche. Currently I'm working on the Fannie Mae project. That should clear it up.

For all who don't know, we also bought a car a couple of weeks ago. I was waiting for people to ask me to tell them, but after a while decided that was silly, because that really doesn't come up in normal conversation. So, I told a few people, and some people I didn't tell. I don't remember who's who. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to put a picture of your car online?? Ann B.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS