TAG



A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

After debating whether or not to continue this 'game', I decided to acquiesce, partly because things are a bit slow today.

1. I came in third place (bronze medal) in the school spelling bee when I was in 4th grade.
2. I once ran the mile in 5:55* when I was a freshman in High School. (The asterisk is because the girl doing the times sat next to me in algebra)
3. I used to bleach my hair in high school.
4. My best friend swung a mop handle and broke my nose when I was a junior in high school.
5. Accurately predicted the country I would be called to serve as a missionary before I even put my papers in.
6. I went out of my way to get a friend a job at my company, expecting a monetary reward for my efforts, but instead received a duffle bag with the company's name on it.

The 6 people I'm going to tag are: Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker, Oliver Queen, Barry Allen, Clark Kent, and John Jones. I'm not sure if they have blogs, though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh com'on I was fully expecting to be tagged...

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS