before we left

It seems like we had been counting down the days to our move forever.  And then, before we knew it, everything happened at once and we were gone.  Before we left, we got to spend a couple of days with our Grandma and Grandpa Broadbent.  They flew to Russia today to be missionaries for two years.  DSC04246_edited-1
And this little guy graduated from preschool.  He is such a joy and is so excited for kindergarten (which much to his mother's chagrin is all day).  
DSC04263_edited-1
And now, after our 3 day drive, we are in Texas trying to survive the heat.  Things I have learned about living here so far are:
5: Grocery stores are empty on Saturday nights.
4: You can't leave butter out on the counter.
3: My boys sweat continuously.
2: I get to go to bed an hour earlier without my husband giving me a hard time.
1: After being outside in 95 degree/50% humidity weather, a 78 degree house feels amazing

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS