two months

It's really not fair that the newborn phase of having a baby goes by in such a blur of sleeplessness.  My little babe is already two months old.  He is my runt.  Currently he only weighs 10 and a half pounds putting him in  the 13th percentile.  My older two have never been below 75% in any category, so this is new territory for me.  While the first 6 weeks were rough, we are slowly adjusting and little Luke has melted my heart with his sweet smiles.  As long as he is not gassy, he is a happy little babe.  DSC04117_edited-1
DSC04121_edited-1
DSC04130_edited-1
I am hoping he turns out to be my blue-eyed babe...I think there is a good chance.  

3 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

Oh my gosh that last picture is priceless! And the quilt is darling! I just wanna snuggle him again!

Lil KT! said...

he does the broadbent eye brow furrow well

CBroadbent and Annlbtx said...

he's adorable. I miss him! I hope you give him lots of hugs and kisses from us.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS