gone fishin

Last week was a bit of a nightmare.   Phil was out of town all week at a training seminar for his job.  Most of us left at home were sick.  And we had a few other stressful things going on.  So, being the rockstar mom that I am (sarcasm inserted here) my boys spent most of last week sitting in front of the Disney channel.  There is a reason we don't sit in front of the tv all day...it ends in tantrums, crying, meltdowns, yelling, etc.  

But this week we are on the mend, thank goodness for new weeks and antibiotics.  While I was busy catching up on cleaning and laundry this morning, I walked in on this scene.  I love that they are back to playing together , and that I don't have to endure another week of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.   DSC04145_edited-1

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS