one

My little Luke.  I can't believe it's been a whole year since you first entered our lives.  To say you have changed us would be an understatement.  I had no idea babies could be so difficult.  And yet, those smiles mean so much more to me when they come from you.  I love to watch you smile and play with your daddy and brothers, who you so adore.  I love that you love to peek around corners to play peek-a-boo.  And I love to watch you point at things when you get excited.  I love you little bug.  We are so happy you have blessed our little family this last year.    DSC04583_edited-1 DSC04592_edited-1 DSC04598_edited-1 DSC04607_edited-1

2 comments:

Ric said...

We seriously need to hug that cute face.

Mom Karen said...

Sweet baby. I love his smiles too and can't wait to snuggle him! Thanks for posting such great photos. Love to all...

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS