Grandma

Oh, how my children love their grandparents! And I love that they do.   

My boys got to spend some much needed time with their Grandma Ann who lives in Houston.  We don't get to see her often enough.  While I snuggled my new babe and slept, Grandma played cars and cooked, played puzzles and cooked, played trains and cooked, read books and ...well, you get the idea.  It's safe to say that my boys are pretty bored now that Grandma has gone home and mom is left to juggle life with 3 little ones.  I wish I had more pictures to document everything they did together, but I was somewhat in a haze being in and out of sleep. 

One night, Wade prayed that Grandma Ann could come live at his house.  It melted my heart.  They were pretty much best buds for the week.   DSC04054_edited-1

3 comments:

CBroadbent and Annlbtx said...

I enjoyed every minute of it!!

Courtney and Tyson said...

So cute! Sam looks bigger than Wade! :) All three are adorable!

Shannon said...

I love this post.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS