The Old Apartment

Wade found a little cubby he likes to hide in. It was only a matter of time before he figured that out, because he used to spend hours a day opening and closing the door.


About two weeks ago we packed up all our stuff and drove across the country so I could start my new job. This is my good friend Ryan who helped us pack ALL of our stuff into these two boxes. Hopefully he doesn't mind his picture being on a non-private blog.

And this is Wade, watching his Baby Einstein videos in the back seat of our car somewhere between VA and UT. He learned how to wave, so when I get home from work he waves violently to make sure I know he missed me.









8 comments:

Ben said...

The picture of wade with the big earphones and the Mickey doll is ADORABLE!!
So excited for you guys to be back here!!!

Linds Forrest said...

I am excited for you to live here now. Where do you live?! And litlte Wade looks so cute with his headphones on! What a cutie! I am excited to see you at the Christmas lunch!!

Haymonds said...

Hiya guys. We want to have you over for dinner when you feel settled and up to it, and when you get back from your fun vacation. Let me know....

candice said...

You drove back to Utah, with Wade no less. Wow!! i don't think i am that brave, even with a video.

Wade is getting so big! He is really cute. I'm sad you guys left (even if we didn't get together very often), but it will be great for you to be by family. I miss having babysitters. :)

Hope your trip went well and the job is everything Phil anticipated it would be.

Kaylyn said...

Sweet picture of Ryan! We miss you guys out here but hopefully we can see you over Christmas!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Welcome back to Utah!!! I'm excited that you guys are back :)

Matt and Lisa said...

Hey, it's so exciting you guys are going to be back in Utah. I need your new address so I can send you our christmas card. I hope you guys are doing well. How was the move? Did it go ok? Where are you living now?

Melanie Fiuza said...

Wow Jen I can't believe you got him to wear those earphones. It adorable. He is getting so big. I'm excited you guys are back!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS