Igor

Phil and I had some free movie tickets that expired on Saturday so last minute we decided to use them. However, we didn't have time to get a babysitter so Wade had to come along. We didn't want to make anyone mad by bringing our baby to the movies so we decided to go see Igor, seeing as the whole audience would probably be kids anyway. That way, if Wade fussed it wouldn't be a big deal. Wade slept through the entire movie! I wish we would have known that beforehand, because we probably would have picked a better movie. This one was not great.


But we sure love that our baby is such a sweetheart!

8 comments:

Mom Karen said...

OK...How cute is HE? Really! I just miss him so much.

Ben said...

I LOVE that photo of him with his little tie on. SO DANG CUTE!! Aren't boys fun?!

Jamie G said...

Too bad about the movie, I was hoping it would be good. You're little guy is adorable

MEGAN said...

That is the cutest picture ever! My goodness, he is a handsome little boy. I just love the little outfit. So, so adorable.

Linds Forrest said...

he he... I could just eat him. He's so cute!!

Melissa and Aaron said...

He looks so grown up! Holy Cow! He's adorable:)

Emily said...

I love it! Look at his little man tie. Sorry the movie wasn't the best.

Little Megs said...

Oh little Wade is soo cute! I'm glad you liked my post although I accidentally deleted your comment
:( which really makes me sad because I like comments!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS