Entertainment Review



4.5 out of 5 stars. Jen told me I had to read the order of the phoenix before I could go watch the fifth installment in the epic journey of a young Brit through Hogwarts and his fight against He-who-must-not-be-named. After finishing it, I was curious, so I finished up the last two books. It's quite an entertaining story on the whole, and at many points throughout the books it's hard to put it down.

Just a reminder to all who haven't voted, there's a little less than a week before you can't vote any more!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Phil: have you read the first four books, too?

Thwarthwimple said...

it can't be more exciting that Madden.

Mom Karen said...

I have enjoyed ALL of the Harry Potter books. I refer to them as "brain candy". While there are plenty of other "good books" out there, these are well written and entertaining. Better yet, when the movies came out...the scenes were depicted exactly as I visualized them when readng the books!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS